From: owner-AMSAT-BB@amsat.org [mailto:owner-AMSAT-BB@amsat.org]On
Behalf Of n4zq@netzero.net
Sent: Friday, October 28, 2005 9:18 AM
To: amsat-bb@amsat.org
Subject: [amsat-bb] 435.325 Signal Copied

15:39 UTC
N4ZQ/2 FN33aq

AOS occurred at nearly the expected time for the Space Tracks OBJECT J 28898
latest Keps that I am using.

OBJECT J
1 28898U 05043J   05301.30572491  .00006442  00000-0  13900-2 0    90
2 28898 098.1811 197.9912 0020890 176.5761 183.4970 14.58564036   144

AOS @ 15:39 on 435.336.160 MHz
Doppler Correction of 11 KHz per SatPC32
Puts Center frequency at about 435.325 MHz

Signal Strength from S1 to S7 Max Elevation 45 Degrees

Appears to be 16 Telemetry Channels of Telemetry starting with an ID.

RS 25
US 100
IBS 200
USUN 100
ISUN 200
ITXA 224
ITXB 164
TNPA 122
TCTR 43
TSBA 150
TSBB 22
MODB 8
MODC 133
MTX3
MHX 0

RS 25...

No guarantee on the copy. I was writing it down by hand, tuning for Doppler
and having to step outside on the deck to aim the Arrow yagi. To say I was a
bit busy is an understatement. Now that I have the center frequency I will
add it to my computer tuning and free up one task

73 Keith N4ZQ/2

Blog at http://www.qrz.com/n4zq