From: Roger Kolakowski [mailto:rogerkola@aol.com]
Sent: Fri 10/28/2005 5:38 PM
To: n4zq@netzero.com; amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org
Cc: Ubbels
Subject: Re: [amsat-bb] Mystery Signal 435.325

I can confirm the RS25 ID from the Delft University .wav...

BTW in that wav there is a second CW signal that starts about 1/3 of the way
through and sweeps in frequency from low to high...it is no where near as
strong as the "RS25" signal.

I'm trying to filter it out with Cool Edit Pro...

Roger
WA1KAT