SSETI

HI ALL, HAS ANYONE COPIED 9K6 BAUD FROM SSETI IN THE USA? I HEAR IT NEEDS TO
BE IN NOMINAL MODE! WAS IT, IS IT? NO COPY HERE, HOPEING 3 WATTS IS ENOUGH FOR
ME TO COPY THE TLM. PLEASE LET ME KNOW, LAST PASS WAS RIGHT OVER ME AND NO
COPY. DE SSETI AMATEUR KC8GKF

P.S. ONE MORE QUESTION, DO I NEED TO CLICK THE TLM SWITCH ON SERACC WHEN THE
SATS IN THE GREEN? HOW MANY TIMES? WHAT ABOUT THE OTHER SWITCH? (GETUPTIME) DO
I NEED TO CLICK THIS ALSO? OR IS EVERYTHING AUTOMATIC?