Re: UNID signal at 435.325

Hi all

we've copied the UNID CW signal as well, and we'll try to listen for it again
on the next pass at 12:23 UTC.
It seems to be in the same orbit as SSETI, because the LOS and directions
seemed to be just right.
We'll also try to record the signal again and we'll make it available on the
web.
Meanwhile, fingers crossed for SSETI and NCUBE.

A recording of the 10:45 UTC pass can be found at:
www.delfic3.nl/SSETI/unid_cw.wav
File size is about 11.5MB.

Note that no Doppler can be heard since we're running full Doppler tuning

Best 73,

Wouter Jan Ubbels
PE4WJ
Delfi-C3 Groundstation
Delft University of Technology, The Netherlands