SSETI Express update from plesetsk

The sseti.org website appears to have been comprehensively crashed and
therefore it is not possible download the SERACC software that is needed to
decode the SSETI Express telemetry.

We have placed a copy of this file at
http://www.control.auc.dk/~karl/seracc-setup.exe  which can be used until
the main server is back up - probably tomorrow..

I hope this will help everyone download the data and submit this to the TIDB
website which is still working ok at
http://debian.gte.tuwien.ac.at:8080/MCC_SiteWeb/main

We need to check on the battery voltage on Express when it is in sunlight!

You can also save the data as received as a txt file - please forward these
files to missioncontrol@sseti.org

thanks

graham - stuck in Plesetsk due to weather!