Re: SSETI Signal

viktor.kudielka@ieee.org writes:

Hello  David and Graham,

I copied telemetry from 10:02:37 to 10:14:05, 36  blocks, but I have a big
mess
with the data.
Finally I merged the header  file with the data and tried to submit.
Now I get connection errors from  the TIDB when I connect from Mozilla on
my Linux system. And from my  notebook with Windows I can't even connect
to www.sseti.org . Very  difficult.

Vy 73, Viktor

Hello Viktor.

Yes, now the news is out the sseti.org site is very busy !

Another useful URL is that of the control station at Aalborg in  Denmark

_http://www.express.space.aau.dk/?language=en&page=cam_
(http://www.express.space.aau.dk/?language=en&page=cam)

I have forwarded your report from 08.30 this morning to missioncontrol( at
)sseti.org
I also copied Ian's data from ZL.
I don't know if that's the appropriate action, but with the site so busy I
can't check for the correct procedure, but thought they would rather have it
than not.
Thanks for confirming good signals on the 10.04 - 10.18 pass. I must have
had an O/C connector in my rush to set up the system here.

Still have to send your replies via the BB as ieee.org does not accept mail
from AOL

Regards - and thanks for the excellent keps

David