ao-51

Hello Jeff,
I was on last night. Pretty lonely up there hi hi.... Lot of qsb, but thats
the fun of it. I am using my old ao-40 setup. 6 foot home brew dish with a
W0ldm tri band patch feed. adic down converter and a ts2000x . Using SatPC32
for the control. Works like a charm. Worked k0szh and ve6bgt. Ve6bgt had the
louder signal as I was in the clear. No trees to go through..

Don....w2xb