Re: Re: SSETI Express Streaming Video

On 10/27/05, Christensen, Eric <CHRISTENSENE@mail.ecu.edu> wrote:
> Does anyone have this video saved?  I'll be happy to post it on my web
> server and make it available to everyone for download.

There is a "Launch Replay" video available on the ESA website
http://www.esa.int/esaCP/SEMOKZ538FE_index_0.html

That one will most likely always be available from that site. You may
need to obtain explicit permission in order to distribute it. I
haven't watched the live streaming so I can't tell whether they are
identical.

> 73s,
> Eric KF4OTN

73