Re: SSETI Signal

viktor.kudielka@ieee.org writes:

First signals from SSETI at about 08:32:
[0]# listen -p kpc9612  -a
axconfig: port tnc3s not active
kpc9612: fm SSETI1 to UI ctl UI  pid=F0(Text) len 63
0000  *.8www.sseti.net *  SSETI-Express........)...

Well done Viktor !

I have just returned from one of the Express launch parties at Imperial
College London.

Nice event with the live feed from the launch site attended by a  good number
of students and academics from the university. Nice presentation  on the aims
and objectives of SSETI

Heard bursts of data from while on the roof of the building with Howard  at
around 08.35 but could not decode to confirm it was SSETI Express. The  signal
however disappeared at the predicted LOS time.

Graham UA/G3VZV also confirms signals have been received from the  satellite.

However, no signals heard on the second pass at my home QTH. 10.04 -  10.18UTC

Regards

David  G0MRF