AO-51 S-Band

Hi all,

I was setting up and testing an old helix and 2.4 gHz D/C
combination during the 0416z 10/27/05 pass over the western
US and Canada.  I heard somebody calling "CQ AO-51".  This
was a one-man project on my end as I was aiming the antenna
and tuning for doppler and trying to listen for the signal
with a pair of headphones that had a dubiously short length
of cable.  I didn't copy your call, and nobody apparently
came back to your CQ but I wanted to let you know I could
copy you very well.  Figured I'd let you know and I'd be
very interested to hear from you.

Jeff  WB3JFS