Congratulations on the successful launch of SSETI Express

Hello All,

The local time here in Malaysia is 1525 hours, and I have just seen the
beautiful launch of SSETI express from Plesetsk a while ago online.  Thanks
to Howard, G6LVB for the video stream.

I would like to wish congratulations and the best of luck to all who made
this satellite a success.  Now, I can't wait to hear the beacon and perhaps
copy some telemetry from this satellite.

If anyone has some reliable keps, please share it with us.  Thanks a lot in
advance.

73,
Sion Chow Q. C.,
9W2QC,