KB2M off the air

Kb2m suffered severe antenna support damage from hurricane Wilma. See....

Sorry fo rthe slowness at QSL.net.

 Luckily my KLM's received only minor damage. My satellite array will be off
the air for a few weeks while I rebuild my mast support. present setup was
up for over eight years. I will be active portable and mobile while on
travel to the DC area for work. I look forward to working you all from my
new base setup in a few weeks....

73 Jeff kb2m