KB2M off the air

Kb2m suffered severe antenna support damage from hurricane Wilma. See....

http://www.qsl.net/kb2m/wilma.jpg

Sorry fo rthe slowness at QSL.net.

 Luckily my KLM's received only minor damage. My satellite array will be off
the air for a few weeks while I rebuild my mast support. present setup was
up for over eight years. I will be active portable and mobile while on
travel to the DC area for work. I look forward to working you all from my
new base setup in a few weeks....

73 Jeff kb2m