SSETI Launch - latest

Hi Folks,

  I have just had an email from Graham, G3VZV who is in Plesetsk. He
says its cold (!) but all is ready for the launch tomorrow. Please keep
you fingers crossed for him, and the whole SSETI team.

  Graham sent me a rather nice photo of the KosmosS launch vehicle being
raised to the vertical. I've just posted it to our home page at
www.uk.amsat.org.

  Good luck SSETI- Express !!

73 Jim G3WGM
Hon Sec AMSAT-UK