23cm Antenna Recommendations?

I was curious if anyone could recommend a 23cm antenna for use with
AO-51?  I have room on the boom at the moment for something less than
12ft long.  In the Spring when I install the new roof tower, I'll
have more room to move up to 18ft.  Any recommendations would be
appreciated.

-Freeman, N5FPP

"If you are going through hell, keep going."
     -- Sir Winston Churchill

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/pgp-signature which had a name of PGP.sig]