Re: S-band success

Hi Jeff.

Yes, the times Graham has given are local time at the launch site.

The launch is 06.52 UTC Thursday morning.

The satellite will activate after apx 1 orbit just as it's going out of
range for us in Europe. As the pass continues it passes over the Pacific but in
range of any stations listening on the west coast.

The East coast has an  overhead pass with AOS around 14.55

There are some nice pictures from the last few days on the SSETI site

Regards

David   G0MRF

_SSETI Express_ (http://sseti.gte.tuwien.ac.at/WSW4/express5.php)