Re: XI-V launch and request for help (again)

For any one wanting additional information on the XI-V CubeSat below is a
few important tracking and communications details but University of Tokyo web
site has a fantastic web site layout with lots of information and software for
this satellite plus virtual tracking for MS IE.

Good luck to SSETI, XI-V  and all new satellites on this launch, this could
be a very exciting few days  for everyone.

CubeSat XI-V
1 288XXU 0503XC   05300.28641000  -.00000001  00000-0  10000-4 0    16
2 288XX   98.1900 197.1500 0001920   0.0000  50.5000 14.60850000  00017

Telemetry 437.490 MHz @ 1200 baud FSK
CW Beacon 436.8475 MHz @  CW

Web  pages
http://www.space.t.u-tokyo.ac.jp/cubesat/index-e.html

Ground  Station
http://www.space.t.u-tokyo.ac.jp/gs/index-e.html

Virtual  tracking web  page
http://www.space.t.u-tokyo.ac.jp/gs/vgs2/index-e.html

Signal  Report Web  page
http://www.space.t.u-tokyo.ac.jp/cubesat/upload/xi5report-e.aspx

73's

Chris
GW6KZZ Ex DA4CI
Open University (Wales)
AMSAT-UK 5592
RSGB

In a message dated  25/10/2005 14:07:41 GMT Standard Time,