XI-V launch and request for help (again)

Dear all,

As you know, the new launch date of our second cubesat "XI-V" (and also
SSETI Express) is being set for October 27th 06:52:26[UTC].
We really appreciate if you could receive the first signal from XI-V and
send us a report.
Please see my previous mail on September 23th for the details.

To encourage you to receive the signal of XI-V, we decided to present a
special T-shirt to the first three people who get the CW signal from
XI-V. This T-shirt is designed with a lot of pictures taken by our first
CubeSat "XI-IV".

If you have heard the CW signal from XI-V and hope to get the T-shirt,
please report to us the received data through the report form below:
http://www.space.t.u-tokyo.ac.jp/cubesat/upload/xi5report-e.aspx
The first three (that should be certified as XI-V signal by us) will be
selected, taking into consideration where you receive the signal.

Except the T-shirts for the first three radio operators, we will send
verification cards to all those who have received the signal from XI-V.
If you have caught the signal from XI-V and hope to get a verification
card, please state so in the “Comment” section of the report form.

The details of this campaign will be upped on our webpage
(http://www.space.t.u-tokyo.ac.jp/cubesat) very soon.

Again, we are really looking forward to your report!!

--
Ryu Funase <funase@space.t.u-tokyo.ac.jp>
Intelligent Space Systems Laboratory,