Power inserter

Help, I have an AIDC downconverter and dish and cant seem to get a power
inserter from where I got it. Can someone point me in the right direction. I
have tried Radio Shack but the only thing they have does not work the way I
need it. It will send 18vdc up the coax to the dish but it wants to send
11vdc to my FT-726 and I dont think thats a good idea. Can something be
built easy enough? I have 14vdc at the tower so that is not an issue. I
would really like to work AO-51 this week.
        Thanks, Rob  KB2YCC