Re: PCSAT2 Downlink question.

Note to self: Don't post stupid questions just after getting back
from a long trip.

Thanks for the replies.

I checked my logs and I did manage to get some telemetry last night,
but obviously not as much as it could have

I've modified my script to tune the radio every second now.

The passes this evening are before midnight, so I'll be able to keep
an eye on the radio to see if its gone ahead or behind.

My plan is to modify the script further so that it can act as a PCSAT
or any other satellite downlink when it is overhead, with priority
being given to PCSAT2

Cheers
de John
EI7IG