UK SSETI Express Launch Invitation

Folks

The official SSETI Express UK launch event will now be held at Imperial
College on the South Kensington campus on Thursday 27 October 2005. The
launch is at 07:52 local time, so if you wish to attend the launch event in
the UK I'd recommend aiming to get to there between 07:15 to 07:30 local
time.

If you wish to attend, please let me know and I'll organise arrangements.

73, Howard G6LVB