Re: Yaesu Rotator schematics

OK, a closer look at it and you are right - it will operate, but you are
blindly moving the motor with no feedback to your program - I believe
the motor has the potential to operate way too much using your approach
- there is a maximum operating time of 5 minutes continuous on the
G5x000 equipment - you need to move the motor and then compare, move
some then compare - I believe utilizing an A/D device reading the G5x000
feedback pots would be a better design where you would do the comparison
in software - then you can move the motor only when necessary.

73's

Don Woodward