Re: PCSAT2 Downlink question.

Thanks,

I got a reply earlier from Ken, W7KKE.  When looking at the different
web pages it wasn't obvious to me.  I hopefully have all the issues
sorted now and the passes tonight should give useable 9K6 data from
my station.

One question re  9k6 and doppler correction (thanks again to Andrew
VK4TEC), would you think that retuning using 100hz steps once every
10 seconds be adequate?

Regards
de John
EI7IG