October 6-9 Meeting

Many of you joined us on Echolink for the "broadcast" of AMSAT's Annual
Meeting on Friday evening, Oct.7 live from the Wyndham Hotel near the
Pittsburgh airport. The "broadcast" meeting was just a part of a 4-day
marathon which also included the Board of Director's meeting and an
EAGLE Team meeting. I have just posted a large gallery of candid photos
at <http://www.pbase.com/tomcat/amsat_pittsburgh>. I think I captured
everyone who was at the meetings (except me!) in the photos. I'll let
you add your own captions!

73 de Tom, W3IWI