Uni_Trac and Icom PCR1000 help needed

Can someone give me some advice on getting my Icom PCR1000 working under
Uni_Trac? I know it's radio number 34, but what baud rate? I haven't been able
to get Uni_Trac to go past "Stop statement encountered" and I haven't been
prompted with the eeprom backup statement described in the Uni_Trac manual.
Any ideas??

TIA, Bob W1ICW

"If guns cause crime, then all mine must be broken"
Ted Nugent
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.