Re: QST de W6IFE- OVRO Project

Andrew Glasbrenner wrote:

>Yes, they will be on EME. It was obvious to me as soon as I saw "Lunar"
>and 1296.025 instead of 1268/1269, but I guess it wasn't really too
>clear. The OVRO project has been mentioned on -bb before also. Sorry for
>the confusion. Drew

All,
I just purchased a 1.2GHZ preamp-However it is raining and not the WX to
put this up at my 1.2ghz antenna.  I will be listening with it in the
shack and hopefully I'll be able to make an EME contact.  A bit late
here in NJ but Im going to try this to hear that 140 foot dish.
Unfortunately, my modest 10 foot dish is not set up for 1.2 ghz but if
this works on my LONG loop, I'll get ready for next time.
73,
Dee, NB2F