Re: satellite propulsion thrust equations

OK, last post on this topic.

Following last weeks discussion about Medium Earth Orbits and the MEOSAT
idea, I have posted some basic details of thrust, total impulse, gravitational
acceleration etc.

Together with Achim's Excel spreadsheet, it's now possible to calculate the
increase in orbital height for a particular 'satellite'.  I've posted two
worked examples using a cold gas thruster together with a solid fuel  option.

It's just a bit of fun, but educational.

_www.g0mrf.freeserve.co.uk/MEOSAT.htm_
(http://www.g0mrf.freeserve.co.uk/MEOSAT.htm)

Regards

David