From: Iain McFadyen
Sent: Oct 19, 2005 5:25 PM
To: Andrew Glasbrenner
Subject: Re: [amsat-bb] QST de W6IFE- OVRO Project

There's some information missing from this email: Is it referring to EME?
Probably lots of people reading the previous message wondering which
satellite to look at, or whether the 140ft dish will be pointing
horizontal for terrestrial contacts! I had to research what contests are
on this weekend, and found a reference to EME... Iain