QST de W6IFE- OVRO Project

All you AO-40 L banders with dishes wake up! Here's a chance to use that gear this weekend.

73, Drew KO4MA

Subject: [Sbms] QST de W6IFE- OVRO Project

Hello Lunar types,
	We are officially going to be on the air this weekend on
1296.025Mhz. We will be using the 140 foot dish at the Owens Valley
Radio Observatory and the club call of the San Bernardino Microwave
Society, W6IFE. We will be on at about 10:30pm PST. I will make an
announcement on these reflectors as soon as we are on, but take no
schedules or use any assistance per the contest rules. We would also
appreciate SWL reports as well. QSL to K6JEY at the callbook
address.  We will be on CW and SSB running 60 watts or so.
You can email me with any questions.
		Doug K6JEY