From: owner-AMSAT-BB@amsat.org [mailto:owner-AMSAT-BB@amsat.org] On
Behalf Of Jeff Griffin
Sent: Tuesday, October 18, 2005 1:16 PM
To: amsat-bb@amsat.org
Subject: Re: [amsat-bb] IC-821 and SatPC32

Or build one of  these in this very informative guide......

http://www.ham-radio.ch/doc/Old/Interfaces.pdf

I build the 3 transistor ct-17 clone  years ago and  I can get it to fit

into a DB-9 shell  built with off the shelf Radio Shack components,
squashed
dead bug style. It requires no power....

743 Jeff kb2m