Re: History Channel Modern Marvels : Satellites

Christensen, Eric expunged (CHRISTENSENE@MAIL.ECU.EDU):

> Yeah, after watching the entire program I was disappointed in how the amateur
> radio ops and the amateur satellite ops were completely left out.

Well, I can understand why. The program was only 1 hour long, and they were trying to capture the effect on society. If it were a technical program I would expect some mention, but I don't think this was the vehicle for that.

Still, it would have been nice to get a mention, if nothing more than one line :)

-Steve
N1JFU