Re: IC-821 and SatPC32

I can vouch for this design. I have one that Jeff built and it works flawlessly with my 910 and SATPC32.

73, Drew KO4MA

-----Original Message-----
From: Jeff Griffin <kb2m@comcast.net>
Sent: Oct 18, 2005 7:15 AM
To: amsat-bb@amsat.org
Subject: Re: [amsat-bb] IC-821 and SatPC32

Or build one of  these in this very informative guide......

http://www.ham-radio.ch/doc/Old/Interfaces.pdf

I build the 3 transistor ct-17 clone  years ago and  I can get it to fit
into a DB-9 shell  built with off the shelf Radio Shack components, squashed
dead bug style. It requires no power....

743 Jeff kb2m