Re: Excellent article about Amateur Radio

At 08:11 PM 10/17/2005 -0400, W4UPD wrote:
>In a recent periodical that I get there was a very good article related
>to Amateur Radio and emergency communication. A copy of this article
>exists at their site:  www.elecdesign.com, then enter 11136 at the
>window labeled "Drilldeeper". This is the same article that appeared in
>their 10.13.05 issue.
>
>Reid, W4UPD

Thanks for posting this, Reid.  I must have missed it in my copy.  I read
many of the replies, primarily from hams and have one thought that this
needs a wider exposure.  Why not forward it to your local newspaper.  They
can deal with the permision to reprint from Electronic Design.  Maybe
forwarding it to your state and federal representatives is a good idea, also.
73's,
Ed - KL7UW