WTB: small dish and S-band feed

I'm interested in purchasing a small (1 - 1.3 m) dish, along with an
S-band feed, for a satellite installation my club is putting together.
I thought I had a lead on one, but it dried up, and so I need to look
elsewhere.

Something like the old N3IYR dish/feed combos would be great.

Does anyone have anything that they'd like to sell (or, for that matter,
donate to a good cause?  My club is located at the University of
Toronto, and we can provide a tax receipt to a VE-land ham).  Failing
that, I'm open to suggestions for commercial sources.  My only real
constraint is that I would like the installation to go up before the
weather turns really nasty, so I would like to have the dish in my
grubby little hands within a few weeks, if at all possible.

Thanks, and 73.

--
Luke Stras VA3LNS <stras@utias.toronto.edu>
"The meek can have the Earth; the rest of us have other plans"