RE: [sarex] Bill McArthur NA1SS on Voice 1640 UTC

Bummer, I was in church! I'm surprised to hear the
pass was quiet. I figured the pass would have been
jammed with JOTA going on. Thanks for keeping him
interested, Scott! Hope he'll keep up with those
future passes. It's still the usual Region 2 uplink
and Worldwide downlink on the AMSAT status page,
right?

Matt
KF6RTB