Re: Re: Grad Student needs help - In search of amateur satellite history...

Hi Cliff...

It just dawned on me what I think you are saying, the signal of Sputnik 1
would have "beat' against WWV and therefore been audible on AM receivers! I
wonder if this was by plan or luck?

Amazing how knowledgeable I get in retrospect, 50 years later...

Roger
WA1KAT