FS. 100MHz dual channel O'scope

Hi All,

I have an 100 Mhz B&K Precision Oscilloscope, model 2190A,
for sale, that I no longer need.
It is a dual channel analog scope (with a third channel for
external triggering if needed), and in excellent physical and
100% electronic condition.

The specifications are almost identical to the latest B&K
Model 2190B - front panel layout is different;  URL for the
2190B is
http://www.bkprecision.com/www/np_specs.asp?m=2190B

I also have two brand new 1x-10x probes with their
accessories that go with it.
No manual but I there is an oscilloscope "How To" guide on
the B&K site and a copy of the 2190B users guide is also
there...

I can email .jpg pictures to those who may be interested.

The current market used price is about $650. I'm asking $525
+ 1/2 the shipping cost CONUS OBO, it weighs about 25 lbs so
it would go UPS ground.

If interested, please E-mail me direct and put 'scope' in the
subject line to get through my spam filter.

Thanks de Dave KK7SS