RE: software rig- & rotor-control questions

	WB4YDL de S.I.,

At 16:22 10/14/05 -0500, you wrote:
>Hi Dave:
>
>Nova will do great for your rotators with your present setup. It is
not
>designed to run Doppler correction on your rig. SatPC32 with perform
that
>function quite nicely. Simply connect your rig interface to your
computer
>and tell SatPC32 what port it is on. I also have these two programs
running
>at the same time to run the rotors and the rig.

			snip

>It will be nice someday to have one program to do both  ......
>
>73, Jamie  WB4YDL

	Jamie,

	Have you given up on your Uni_Trac 2000, which does both antenna
steering and Doppler tuning?

	Perhaps you are not aware that the Uni_Trac 2003 software will control
your Uni_Trac 2000 hardware box, via an included software switch.
Download the (free of charge) Uni_Trac 2003 programme and the latest
(free) upgrades.

	Basically the Uni_Trac 2000 hardware box is now the parallel port
interface to your computer and the Uni_Trac 2003 hardware box is the
SERIAL and/or USB port interface. NOVA still interfaces 100% with
Uni_Trac. The Uni_Trac 2003 software will run both hardware boxes. You
select which box you have with Uni_Trac's software switch.

	73s,   de  John  G3BVU/W1    amsat 439.

	Yours truly,

	C.J.Beanland, MSEE, C.Eng., MIEE, MRAeS.
	Sales Manager,
	Spectrum International,Inc.	spectrum.ma.ultranet@rcn.com
	P.O. Box 1084,			Tel: (978) 263-2145
	Concord, Mass. 01742.		Fax: (978) 263-7008