Re: GO-32

Hi all

GO-32 was working for me this morning, my directory is up-to-date again.

73 de Dieter kx4y

At 10:48 10/15/2005 -0400, you wrote:
>BB
>  Appears GO-32 back in beacon status this morning during 14:30 UTC pass
> down east coast USA. Would not except U/L requests.
>
>73 Bruce KG4YEV FM16vt ----

Dieter K. Schliemann,  kx4y,  AMSAT life member LM-1265
AMSAT Area Coordinator

1803 Roseberry Drive,  Scottsboro,  AL  35769-3960,  USA
Home Phone - (256) 259-3900
Cell Phone   -  (256) 599-0581
IRLP node 4713,  EchoLink node 47135
Skype user ID:  zs6bbh