[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next] - [Date Index][Thread Index][Author Index]
- Subject: Re: [amsat-bb] GO-32
- From: "A.J. Farmer (AJ3U)" <farmer.aj@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2005 11:29:09 -0400
- DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; b=NnfZ46af6VRSqeubb8rNtYAEnTgkF1tYgVP1iawTr/hwn49GKwWTW5J8iJwenphh6/Tk4QqzJ2VxJng9EVAH8Gj8K5CjNO15e5E+FXGb0e8501cD3RnxYfHDmWDeghahRQWD8ArIGlFAQsS1Xn1Axa+mEpj0K7wLhvuKAS2nbuQ=
- In-Reply-To: <000b01c5d145$34414ad0$6401a8c0@mainhome>
I also have not been able to receive GO-32 for a couple of days.
The AO-51 BBS is down per the schedule. It will be back on 10/31
On 10/15/05, Thomas McDaniel <email@example.com> wrote:
> I've received no data from GO-32 since 30 Sep 05 and now AO-51 is also down.
Sent via firstname.lastname@example.org. Opinions expressed are those of the author.
Not an AMSAT member? Join now to support the amateur satellite program!
To unsubscribe, send "unsubscribe amsat-bb" to Majordomo@amsat.org