W4J JOTA station

Several of the local AMSAT members will be helping the Scouts make
satellites contacts from Merritt Island (EL98), FL tomorrow.  We'll be
using the callsign W4J and plan to be on the FM satellites and perhaps
FO-29 and VO-52 as well.  If the packet station comes together we'll try
to digi through ISS and PCSat2.  Most of our satellite activity will be
between 1300 and 1700 UTC.

73,
Lee-KU4OS