Re: SSB SP-7000 Question

Hi John,

I'm using the SP-2000 and SP-7000 for several years now without problems
in combination with a FT-847.
Both preamps have a built-in HF-VOX. The SP-2000 is rated for 200 W, the
SP-7000 for 100 W.
So you don't need to use the sequencer if your not using more than 100 W
output on 70cm or 200 W on 2m.

73,

Andre PH7AT
www.ph7at.net