Dxpedition to FP - GN16

Hello everyone. I'm going to be going on a DXpedition to the island of
Miquelon (FP) from November 20th through the 30th. I wanted to see how much
interest
there would be in me taking my IC-910 and getting on FO-29, VO-52 and maybe
even the FM birds if people can behave themselves. I'll take my gear if I
can get enough responses to make the extra weight and work of
setting up a station worth while.

73,
Ian K8MM