Re: software rig- & rotor-control questions

At 06:21 PM 10/13/2005 -0500, George Henry wrote:

>Pretty displays are highly overrated....  I'll take compact, fast, and
>"does everything I need without wasting HD space or processor power on
>frills & pretty graphics" any day!
>but also still use InstantTrack for Field Day & other portable ops- can't
>get any more compact, fast, and all the rest than IT! (It''ll run on
>ANYTHING, even an original IBM PC with only 512K RAM, monochrome display
>and a single floppy!)  Can't help you with the GS-232, though...  I use an
>FOD-Track interface.

Hi Dave and George,

Here is a GS-232 driver for InstantTrack:

http://www.mustbeart.com/software/kctgs232.html

I agree with you about InstantTrack George. I have run it on
just about everything from a 20 MHz laptop up to a 2.4GHz WinXP
machine and it always runs great.

73,
Tony AA2TX