Re: software rig- & rotor-control questions

Hi Dave,

Nova will do rig control through an add-on program called WispDDE.
Download it here:

http://www.laboratoriomederos.com/CX6DD/wispdde/

I use Nova to automatically control my rotator and rig.  It works great!

If you need help setting it up, just ask!

A.J.

--
A.J. Farmer, AJ3U
http://www.aj3u.com