Re: Grad Student needs help - In search of amateur satellite history...

i8cvs wrote:
> Hi Emily, W0EEC
>
> "The Satellite Experimenters Handbook" by Martin Davidoff  K2UBC
> 2nd Edition ARRL Order numbar 3185 has the Part 1 fully dedicated
> to the history of amateur radio satellites beginning from OSCAR-1
>
> Chapter 1 Enter the Space Age
> Chapter 2 The early days
> Chapter 3 The 1970s
> Chapter 4 1980 into the future
>
> 73" de
>
> i8CVS Domenico

Good suggestion Domenico.  I will have my second edition with me at
Pacificon.  Possibly Dave and I can meet at the AMSAT booth.  As a
matter of interest I have every issue of what preceded the AMSAT
Journal as well.  There has to be more than enough information to
satisfy this request.   Cliff K7RR  LM 1606