Re: Model Aeroplane's Trans Atlantic Flight

Maynard Hil and his TAM-5 (Trans Atlantic Model).  We were fortunate
enough to have him come and speak at our R/C club about a year ago.
Here are some links:

http://tam.plannet21.com/

http://www.modelaircraft.org/mag/mhill/hillindex.htm

http://www.memagazine.org/backissues/dec04/features/amodel/amodel.html