Model Aeroplane's Trans Atlantic Flight

	All:

	I have been asked by a model aeroplane enthusiast for the reference to a
magazine article that was published a few years ago. The article described
the story of a trans-Atlantic flight by a (large) model aeroplane from St.
John's, Newfoundland to Ireland.

	I remember reading the article but cannot remember the magazine or when
the article was published. I think it may have been in QST, but I'm not
sure. I seem to remember the author was W3... , but I could be wrong. A
50MHz data link was used for the take-off and landing control phase.

	Any information with a pointer to the article will be greatfully received.

	73s,   de AA1YE.