Re: Grad Student needs help - In search of amateur satellite history...

Thanks A.J.

I do have a copy of the Anthology (5th edition).  I picked up a used
copy of the first edition, and it has a completely different set of
articles....so much for editions just being revisions.  ARRL should
have started calling them Volumes instead.

Also, the ARRL Satellite Handbook has also been a great resource, one
which I would recommend to other satellite operators.

Dave
N0TGD