Re: Grad Student needs help - In search of amateur satellite history...

>Dave wrote me about early mobile and portable use of OSCAR satellites, and
>quite frankly that was a bit before my time.  I'm sure there are some
>folks on the reflector who may have some comments that might help Dave out.

Emily,
One of the amateurs directly involved with Oscar ! is a personal friend,
and lives in San Diego...However, before I call him for permission, tell
Dave to let me know if he is interested in contacting him.

I've been involved since Oscar 7, and tell him to contact me, if he wishes,
and be a little more specific...I MAY hve some info he is interested in....

            73, Dave wb6llo@amsat.org
                    Disagree: I learn....

               Pulling for P3E...