posat update

Hi guys,reading the bb the other day i saw some questions about posat,which is hoped will be soon turned over for ham use,I throught i would try and give an update on it,as news of the change over has gone very quiet.I have asked questions in the right ears ,and im told we are still sorting paper work out on the transfer!....so no news as yet....this is all i know,i will post more as and when...73 paul   2E1EUB (amsat uk committee member)